I’m fairly certain that I’m not using the iPhone Chinese IME in the way it was intended.
John is co-founder of Byte Level Research and author of Think Outside the Country as well as 19 editions of The Web Globalization Report Card.
Latest posts by John Yunker (see all)
- Taking Flite: Another reason to avoid flags on your global gateway - May 10, 2023
- Global websites and Ecuador, a brief tour - April 16, 2023
- Industry leaders from the 2023 Web Globalization Report Card: From Adobe to IKEA to Wikipedia - March 17, 2023
- The “not applicable” global gateway - March 9, 2023
- Have we reached “peak” language? - March 2, 2023
2 thoughts on “Chinese IME, aka Etch A Sketch”
Chinese written script does use several pictograms, but I don’t think this is one of them! 🙂
Many Chinese use kind of input method that can write a charater by hand, but they’re not very accurate, especially in Iphone:)
Comments are closed.