The Corante NY blog points out that New York has launched a multilingual Web site to increase its percentage of international visitors.
Latest posts by John Yunker (see all)
- Websites celebrate Chinese New Year: The Year of the Ox - February 12, 2021
- Disney+ (or -) a few languages: Why companies continue to “assume the world speaks English” - February 9, 2021
- Miller Lite launches a Super Bowl ad that blends lengthy URLs with localization - February 2, 2021
- The Art of the Global Gateway at LocWorld 43 - January 24, 2021
- Announcing the State of Localization survey - January 23, 2021