With a few hours to spare, here are the most popular blog posts of 2009, based on number of visitors:
- The rise of “international” English — otherwise known as American English
- Of Kosovo and .ks
- Bing Beats Google in Insta-translation
- Facebook: From 1 to 100 languages in two years
- Is this the next language icon?
- Google Translate now in 41 languages
- Three rules of global gateway design
- Kindle goes international, but not multilingual
- Bit.ly is leaving Libya for the islands
- Countryless Country Codes
Don’t ask me why these posts continue to rank highly, but they do:
- Starbucks CEO on Globalization: Don’t Go Changing
- Watch out ProZ, here comes Google Translation Center
- Google vs. Baidu: A User Experience Analysis
- Is Facebook “translation worthy” or just plain cheap?
- iTunes Going Global
Happy New Year everyone!
I’m really looking forward to 2010…
(Visited 41 times, 1 visits today)