I’m pleased to announce the formation of a new publishing imprint dedicated to “books with a world view.”
To date, we’re published two books — The Savvy Client’s Guide to Translation Agencies and The Art of the Global Gateway. These books are now available in print and digital format on both Amazon and Barnes & Noble. And they will soon be available through the Apple iBookstore.
We began with in-house titles (that is, titles by yours truly) so we could focus on developing a production process that supported both print and digital books. Now that we’ve ironed out the production kinks, we want to start taking on new authors.
Here are some of the areas we are most interested in:
- Global web and mobile design insights
- Country and cultural insights
- How-to guides on the internationalization and localization of software and mobile apps
- Translator tips and best practices
- Essays on language and globalization
If you are an expert in any of these areas and you’d like to share your ideas with the world, we’d love to hear from you.
You can learn more, and submit a proposal, at www.bytelevelbooks.com.