The September/October issue of Global by Design is now out.
Our feature article is on established and emerging best practices in global navigation. We note improvements made recently by companies such as eBay and GE. And we include a checklist that you can use when developing your company’s global gateway strategy.
Here is what else is included in this issue:
- The Guide to Global Navigation: The best sites and best practices
- Global Domain Names Update: Of IDNs and ccTLDs
- Connecting the Global Dots: An interview with Clay Tablet
- Googles Global Developments: From India to Apps
- Idiom WorldServer 9: Software highlights
- Globalization Briefs: Of Arrows and Web Localization
- Vendor News: Molecular, SDL, Lionbridge
If you’re interested in subscribing to Global by Design, please contact us.
Also, if you want the complete guide on global navigation best practices, check out The Art of the Global Gateway.