It certainly thinks so. Here is a screen grab from their global gateway page:
I think they’ve got a long ways to go yet.
John is co-founder of Byte Level Research and author of Think Outside the Country as well as 19 editions of The Web Globalization Report Card.
Latest posts by John Yunker (see all)
- Taking Flite: Another reason to avoid flags on your global gateway - May 10, 2023
- Global websites and Ecuador, a brief tour - April 16, 2023
- Industry leaders from the 2023 Web Globalization Report Card: From Adobe to IKEA to Wikipedia - March 17, 2023
- The “not applicable” global gateway - March 9, 2023
- Have we reached “peak” language? - March 2, 2023