The 2022 Web Globalization Report Card
The ultimate web globalization resource
Web globalization is challenging.
You must manage countries, cultures, content, and often coordinate between central and remote offices to ensure that everything runs smoothly. For nearly two decades, The Web Globalization Report Card has helped companies navigate these challenges successfully through a mix of hands-on tips, best practices and industry insights. Each year, executives turn to the Report Card for answers to questions such as:
- What languages should we support?
- How is our global website doing compared with our competitors?
- What languages do the leading brands support?
- How do we make the case for supporting languages such as Arabic, Hindi and Vietnamese?
- What emerging trends in localization should we be aware of?
- How do we build a user-friendly global gateway?
- Why are flags such a bad idea?
- How do we architect a website to best manage diverse brands and diverse locales?